Review support offering in Open-source technology support scope. These articles are not intended to be applicable for production environments directly. Every app’s purpose/configuration is different and will require be configured and tested first in a non-production environment.
You can find a compilation of resources by categories:
- Using .htaccess with Apache on Azure Linux
- How to set Nginx headers
- Adding SSL/TLS certificates for Apache and NGINX on Azure Virtual Machines
- How to configure Let’s Encrypt Certificates for Nginx or Apache in Azure Linux Virtual Machines
- Configuring NGINX as a reverse proxy on Azure Linux Virtual Machines
- Hosting a Nexus3 repository on an Azure Linux VM