App Service on Linux supports
Python as a runtime stack built-in image.
Python Update Policy - App Service upgrades the underlying Python runtime of your application as part of the regular platform updates. As a result of this regular update process, your application will be automatically updated to the latest patch version of Python available for that platform. For more information about current supported Python versions check Support Timeline.
Find additional Python articles on Technet/TechCommunity - Apps on Azure Blog.
You can find a compilation of resources by categories:
Availability and Post Deployment issues
- Could not open shared object file: no such file or directory
- Troubleshooting ‘failed to find attribute’ errors on Python Linux App Services
- Python on Linux App Service and ModuleNotFoundError
- Python Deployment - Could not find output.tar.gz
- Python Startup - Could not open shared object file: no such file or directory
- Configuring Gunicorn worker classes and other general settings
- Gunicorn Update HTTP Headers on Azure App Service
- Troubleshooting Python deployments on App Service Linux
- Deploying Python Applications using Github Actions